DON'T BE SERIOUS

I MEAN TO SAY TAKE IT VERY LIGHT

say HELLO to ME

+92-345-8586364

+92-300-8380395

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi Aamir


Its Muhammad Aamir Gill.................. one of my close friends!!!!
Why I am mentioning him over this blog today?????
I don't know?????
Its not necessary, for me I think, to do all things and all time with some reason..........
I have just to upload something over this blog nothing else, then why not Aamir? Atleast he is sitting before me and continously inhailling cigrette smoke. If I were a girl, I must be his girlfriend.
He is a cute boy..(IS HE A BOY BECAUSE HE IS ATLEAST 30?),,,,whatever, He is boy for me because he always seems fresh like a teenage boy. He, when, rides in his cultus with black glasses on his eyes becomes a hero that could be hero of TITANIC.
Once he said me that atleast 162 different girls havr purposed him but he rejected all of them replying in his mother language "main ina wehla koi ni" (I AM NOT AVAILABE BECAUSE I AM A BUSY MAN)................ SHIT!!!! Why these girls not purposed me.

Aamir Gill +92-300-8657112

No comments:

Post a Comment