DON'T BE SERIOUS

I MEAN TO SAY TAKE IT VERY LIGHT

say HELLO to ME

+92-345-8586364

+92-300-8380395

Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?

I LOVE MY SISTER!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SISTER!!!!!
Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister?
YES I LOVE MY SISTER!!!!!
SHE WAITS FOR ME, WHEN WEEKEND COMES SHE WAITS FOR ME, IF I AM LATE SHE CALLS ME AT MY CELL PHONE SAYS IN OUR MOTHER LANGUAGE “KITHAAN HO BHAI JAN, JALDI AAO MAIN INTAZAR KARAINDI PAI HAAN”
(WHERE ARE YOU DEAR BROTHER? COME ON BE QUICK I AM WAITING FOR YOU)
WHENEVER I FEEL ALONE AT HOME DURING OR AT ANY SORT OF ISSUE SHE COMES TO MY SIDE.
Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood.
A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double.
Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
I LOVE MY SISTER…….
I LOVE YOU SISTER…….

No comments:

Post a Comment